Terms and Conditions of Sale
All goods purchased from Petrus Pharmaceuticals are sold subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of delivery of any goods will be deemed to be acceptance by the Buyer of these terms and conditions.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- Goods supplied remain the property of the Seller as legal and equitable owner pending full payment.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Buyer is in possession of such goods as bailee for the Seller pending full payment. Until full payment the Seller shall be entitled to retake possession of the goods.
- The Buyer hereby irrevocably authorises the Seller to repossess the goods supplied in the event that the Buyer defaults in any payment.
- If the Buyer defaults in payment according to the due dates for payment, any collection fees incurred by the Seller including but not limited to any legal costs will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
- Return of short dated stock will only be accepted by prior arrangement
- Petrus will only accept the following returns for credit by prior arrangement
- Goods sent and invoiced in error
- Products which cannot be accepted for return include:
- Packages which have been marked or defaced in any way by the customer
- Packages which have been opened or used in part
- Goods where storage conditions have not been complied with by the customer
- Terms 30 days from month end.